Alumni News and Reviews in Bethlehem, PA
- Congrats to Wittemann girls, Melanie, Michaela, and Melissa, for being accepted in the Disney Internship Program!
- Congratulations to Alumni Amanda Haas for making the Penn State University Majorettes!
- Congratulations to Alumni Kayla Stokes for making the Johnson & Wales University Wildcat Dance Team!
- Congratulations to Alumni Jamie Reagan! Jamie is the newest member of the Washington Wizards Girls! Dance team for the NBA Washington Wizards! Janie was also a member of the Chesapeake Bay Hawks Dance Team as well as the Reading Phils Dance Team!
- Dakota Sarbaugh designed & hand sewed and accessorized a ball gown/dress that won First Place and Best In Show at the Allentown Fair. Her photo that she took of her father and dog also won her first place at the Fair! We have such multi talented alumni!
- Congratulations to Courtney Milham! Penn State University Majorette Captain!
- Shelby Krupka traveled with the West Chester Dance Company to perform and take classes in Poland i!
- Katie Weik - West Chester University Dance Team & Dance Company Member! Senior Miss Ticket To Broadway/Starpower Competition 1st Place Overall All Star Senior Solo/Starpower Nationals 2nd Place Overall All Star Senior Solo
- Kelsey Fatebene Performs In Off Broadway Play! http://www.musicalschwartz.com/captain-louie-cast.htm
- Dancers at (current & graduated students): West Chester University, Kutztown University, Parkland High School, Phillipsburg High School, Liberty High School, Northeast Middle School
- Twirlers/Majorettes at (current & graduated students): Penn State University, Shippensburg University, Bloomsburg University, East Stroudsburg University, Northampton High School, Phillipsburg High School, Liberty High School, Freedom High School, Easton High School, Bethlehem Catholic High School, Nitschmann Middle School, East Hills Middle School, Northeast Middle School
From Our Parents..."Can I just say how incredibly impressed and moved I was by the recital(s). I was such a proud mama. You took my "no rhythm" girls and made them so graceful. You awakened in me my dormant desire to dance and to be able to do so on stage. Again thank you so very much for all that you did and gave to my girls....and me. I was literally moved to tears watching my girls perform. :-D Thank you!!" - Zoila
"Thank you so much for all your help!! My daughter is loving dance so much this year and I can only thank both of you and all your awesome assistants! She has learned so much already! And she wants to come everynight!! 5 days a week, that is awesome!!
Thank you again!" - Crystal
"The show was really great. We really enjoyed it." – Jennifer
"Just when I thought she (my daughter) couldn't have any more confidence or ambition…Her desire for achievement is extraordinary, I can't be more proud! So thanks again!
Thank you for all your hard work!! "- Jenn
"First I want to congratulate you and your staff on another wonderful recital! Everyone that came to see it really enjoyed it. The girls (and guys) gave a great performance! I know many hours and a lot of effort went into it, behind the scenes, to make it run smoothly. Thank you!" - Carolyn