Dance Instruction (age 2 1/2 and up)
Creative Movement (age 2 1/2-3)
An introduction to dance & movement.Combination Classes (ages 4-6 & 7-12)
- Classical Ballet, Tap, and/or JazzClassical Ballet (age 7+)
- A class with traditional ballet, barre, stretching, & combinationsContemporary (ages 7+)
- A combination of movements that originate from modern & lyrical dance as well as influenced by African dance, utilizing creative and innovative freedom of expressionJazz (ages 7+)
- A class with traditional jazz focusing on turns, leaps, flexibility, & combinationsTap (ages 7+)
- A rhythm tap class with warm-up, across the floor, & tap combinationsLyrical (ages 7+)
- A combination of the technique of jazz and ballet dancing utilizing expressiveness through movement and musicStudio Production (all ages)
- A class which combines different forms of dance & gymnastics along with props. This class participates in one competition as well as recital.Jazz & Hip Hop (ages 7-12 & ages 12+)
- A combination class of high energy jazz & hip hop dance as seen in today's music videos as well as jazz movements incorporating leaps, turns & jumps.Musical Theatre
- Competition Students Only
Novice to Advanced Levels
A class with a variety of baton tricks, dance twirl, & marching. More advanced classes incorporate multiple batons & other baton equipment. Speciality classes available for feature twirler preparation at the high school & college levels & middle/high school majorette squads. Competition students may take 1-3 Baton, strut, show twirl, dance twirl, twirl team, duet, trio, flag & modeling.
A class with warm-up, mat work, crash mat, floor routines & balance beam. Cheer Gym available for 6 & 12 week sessions.